If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will use the data required or separately provided by you to regularly send you our e-mail newsletter according to your consent. Unsubscribing from the newsletter is possible at any time and can be done either by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or via a dedicated link in the newsletter.
Please note that data transmission over the Internet (for example, when communicating via e-mail) may have security vulnerabilities. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
The use of contact data published in the context of the imprint obligation by third parties for sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby expressly excluded. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
Use of our webshop
(1) If you wish to order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data that we need for the processing of your order. Mandatory information necessary for the execution of the contracts is marked separately, further details are voluntary. We process the data provided by you to process your order. For this we can pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO. You can voluntarily create a customer account, through which we can save your data for later purchases. If you create an account under “My Account”, the data you provide will be revocable. All other data, including your user account, you can always delete in the customer area.
(2) Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after two years we are restricting processing, ie. H. Your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(3) In order to prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using SSL technology.
(1) We offer several payment methods for the use of the webshop and use different payment service providers. Depending on which payment method you choose, different data will be transmitted to the respective payment service provider. The legal basis for the transfer is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR. Below we list our payment service providers.
If you choose the payment method PayPal, your personal data will be transmitted to PayPal. Prerequisite for the use of PayPal is the opening of a PayPal account. With the use or opening of a PayPal account name, address, telephone number and e-mail address must be transmitted to PayPal. The legal basis for the transmission of data is Article 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO (consent) and Article 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO (processing to fulfill a contract).
Operator of the payment service PayPal is the:
PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.
22-24 Boulevard Royal
If you opt for the payment method Klarna, your personal data will be transmitted to the operator of the Klarna. The legal basis for the transmission of data is Article 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO (consent) and Article 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO (processing to fulfill a contract).
Operator of the payment service Klarna is the:
Klarna Bank AB (publ)
111 34 Stockholm
Phone: 0046 8-120 120 00
Fax: 0046 8-120 120 99
Klarna collects the following data:
– name, date of birth, title, billing and delivery address, e-mail address, mobile phone number
– Information about ordered products
– Information on income, credit commitments and payment notes
– Location related information
– IP address
In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, ie after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us or our affiliate to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies).
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Failure to accept cookies may limit the functionality of our website.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. in download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()”. As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
You have the right, for reasons of your own particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to you pursuant to Article 6 (1) (e) or (f) of the GDPR; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. The controller no longer processes the personal data unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, pursuing or defending legal claims.
If personal data is processed in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail. If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Regarding the use of information society services, regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC, you can exercise your right to object through automated procedures that use technical specifications.
You have the right, for reasons of your own particular situation, to object to the processing of personal data concerning you for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes under Article 89 (1), except when: the processing is necessary to fulfill a public interest task.
The right of objection can be exercised at any time by contacting the person named above.
Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Furthermore, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, they shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of their residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if the data subject considers that the processing concerns them personal data breaches this Regulation.
You may have clicked on a Google-served ad for this site.
Relevant ads, quality of advertisers
Google measures the performance of the ads served. By providing a tool to help us better assess the performance of the ads we provide, we at Google (and our customers too) can increase the quality and relevance of the ads you see.
For performance purposes, Google uses small strings of text (also known as “cookies”) that are stored on your computer when you click on an ad. Normally cookies stay active on your computer for about 30 days. If you visit pages from the customer’s website during this period, Google and the customer will be notified that you have seen the ad provided by Google.